HORTON PARK OFFICES

Modern Office Space in a Rural Setting

Horton Grange Farm was built by the 4th Baronet in 1858 and was a fine example of an English Model Farm built to the highest standards of the time.

Changing agricultural methods made the farm largely redundant and unsuited to modern machinery by the 1990's and was converted by the estate in 2006 into modern offices and re named Horton Park, assuring the preservation of these fine listed buildings.

The new offices enjoy a prime location close to the airport, the A1 and Newcastle while set in peaceful and beautiful rural surroundings.

The Horton Park Complex has been the recipient of several awards:

  • Awarded first prize in the North East Regional finals of the Federation of Master Builders for a commercial development.
  • Awarded first prize in the "Newcastle Journal" Landmark Awards for a commercial or retail development.
  • Awarded first prize in the RICS 2007 Awards for the regeneration project of the year